Skip to main content

Just the way you are


You are amazing 

*Her eye…

Makes the stars look like they are not shining….

*Her hair….

Falls perfectly without her trying she is so beautiful….

*I know ….

When I compliment her, she won’t believe me

*It’s so sad….

To think that she doesn’t she what I see…

But every time she asks me, Do I look okay?

*I will say….

When I see your face…

There is not a thing that I would change…

The cause you are amazing …

Just the way you are…


*The whole world stops and stars for a while….


Cause girl, you are amazing…. Just the way you are….

*Her lips…

I could kiss them all day if she would let me….                               

*Her laugh….

She hates but I think it’s so sexy. She is so beautiful….

And I tell her everyday

Read More: - No good bye to loved once

*You know….

I would never ask you to change…

It perfects what you are searching for…

Then just stay the same …

So, I don’t even bother asking …

If you look okay…

You know I will say …. you are amazing…just the way you are.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Goodbye to our loved once during ongoing Pandemic

Hard to accept the reality of one's story  As the New Year entered, how our hearts welcomed the season of many possibilities. Popping the champagne bottle, singing Aud Lang Syne, hugging your friends and loved ones and just being filled with so much anticipation for what is to come, how our hearts rejoiced at knowing this is the year that some of our dreams shall be fulfilled. Then the clock ticked....  COVID-19  entered our homes without a knock, it slyly came in, moved silently amongst our loved ones and clawed its venomous fangs into the beings of the ones we dearly love. Admission to hospital happened so suddenly one moment we were packing essentials into their overnight bags, not having the faintest clue that the bag will be the only treasure of theirs that shall return home. Nogoodbyes, no farewell  just SCREAMS OF DISTRAUGHT! When we received the phone call from an overworked, frontline worker that your loved one didn't make it. You hear the sound of your heart literally

Words Create World

  WORDS CREATE WORLD   Words can be good or bad depending on how we use it. Words are meant for communicating the goodness of the Lord to us; his people. But words can be a means as well to destroy, that can lead us to misunderstand, misconception and division. Our view of word is for communication, expressing our thoughts and connecting us. In our society today there are many ways of conflict such as territorial disputes with economic interest and power; Religious issues, who is the true religion?  and other issues, all of this are basically expressed by words. Words can lead us to conflicts. A single word can make a difference from the world of others. A single word especially if it’s not true can ruin one’s reputation.